Hot Springs Hideaway in the Middle of Nature
A vacation resort, on an island, in Lake Hamilton, Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas. Map
Our resort hotel features:
- Boating - Pontoon and Fishing Boat Rentals (only hotel still renting boats on Lake Hamilton)
- Boat slips - we have covered boat slips on Lake Hamilton right at the resort
- Skiing - Ski right from our resort. We are actually on Lake Hamilton.
- Fishing - Fishing pier, fish cleaning area, fishing gear storage
- Swimming - A swimming dock is only a few steps of your room, a heated pool is 100 yards away.
- Outdoor deck - Unlike other motels and hotels, we are a resort with a Pavilion with BBQ grills, and a large deck complete with picnic tables and deck chairs
- Competitive prices with local motels and hotels. Make every visit to Hot Springs a vacation. Ideal for business travelers and family reunions
Our large suite-size motel rooms have:
- Full kitchenettes, including refrigerators, microwave, and all cooking and dining utensils.
- Rooms are non-smoking / air-conditioned with a covered balcony and view of Lake Hamilton.
- Free Wireless Internet in each room along with Direct TV.
- Our resort is pet friendly (fees apply). Don't leave Fido at home!
- Laundromat on premises. Free parking right outside your room.
- Business Center on premises | Free local calls | Complimentary coffee | Express checkout
Lake Hamilton: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
Lake Hamilton is one of the most unique lakes in the country, in that it offers numerous activities, restaurants, and clubs, all accessible via the lake. So, our guests can enjoy the luxury of never getting on the streets once they arrive at the resort. It is a 10 minute walk to Hwy 7 and The Belle of Hot Springs Riverboat or a 3 minute drive. You can be in downtown Hot Springs in 10 more minutes, with its famous mineral baths, art galleries, and Oaklawn Park.
Check rates/availability and book online or give us a call to and book your room. Our friendly staff is eager to assist you.
Off-season cancellation notice: You may cancel your reservation for no charge until 6:00 pm on your arrival date.
Summer and Race Meet cancellation notice: We require a cancellation notice of at least 2 weeks prior to 3:00 pm on your arrival date.